Parashiva or Paramshiva (Sanskrit: परशिव, IAST: Paraśiva) is the highest Aspect of Shiva in Saiva Siddhanta and in Kashmir Shaivism. Below him are here the primordial Shiva with the Parashakti and Sadashiva with 7 Shaktis.
According to the Shaiva Siddhanta which is a major school of Shaivism Paramshiva is absolute reality which is beyond human comprehension and is beyond all attributes. According to Mahamahopadhaya Gopinath Kaviraj In this aspect Lord Shiva is with both forms and formless.He is beyond both dvaita and advaita.In Shaivite theology, Parashiva is both the source and the destination of everything in the existence.
- "Glossary". search for "Paraśiva".
- Dancing with Siva. pp. ŚLOKA 16 (What Is the Nature of Our God Śiva?).
- Dancing with Siva. ŚLOKA 17(https://www.himalayanacademy.com/media/books/dancing-with-siva/web/ch02_02.html).
- Dancing with Siva. Himalayan Academy. search 'परमेश्वर ' and 'पराशक्ति '. ISBN 0945497946.
- "Hinduism for Children". Search for "Śivaliṅga".
- "36 tattva".
9.Book Name: Bharatiya Sanskrite Acharya Gopinath Kaviraj er Obodan by Paritosh Das
|This article about Hindu religious studies, scripture or ceremony is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|