Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up selector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Selector may refer to:
- Selector, electrical or mechanical component, a switch
- Selector, music scheduling software for radio stations created by Radio Computing Services
- Selector, a reggae disc jockey
- Selector, a person who made a selection of crown land in some Australian colonies
- Selector (sport), person that chooses players for a sports team
- Selector, part of Cascading Style Sheets programming language
- "Selector", a song by Skindred from the 2002 album Babylon
- Selector, part of Objective-C programming language
- The Selector, radio program
- Choice function on a family of sets
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Selector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.